Price of pocket spring mattress or any other mattress price like- memory foam mattress price, orthopedic mattress price or innerspring mattress price, etc, depends upon the quality manufactured under a unit or a brand.
But wait! Do you really want to get rid of turn and toss noises by motion transfer? Do you want a night of silence and peace? So, here, we are, with a short guide for you.
There are multiple factors you do look for before you invest your money. Subsequently, it’s the same while choosing a mattress and you already are aware that a mattress is a right mattress for you
“if the quality is price worthy.”
However, the very two main cherry points you should be thinking of while purchasing a pocket spring mattress for you are-
- The number of pocket springs- you need to ensure that the mattress you’re choosing for yourself has a large number of pocket springs in it. There’s a sigma rule for pocket spring mattresses and innerspring mattresses.
“The more of pocket springs, firmer is the surface”.
If the surface is adequately firmed, it will bring greater support to your back. So, must ensure that the brand has used an adequate number of pocket springs in the mattress.
- Thickness- In general, pocket spring mattresses are thicker than other mattresses or normal mattresses. So, it’s advisable to check out the height of the pocket spring mattress you’re getting yourself.
Benefits / advantages of pocket spring mattress-
- It helps in regulating the circulation of air perfectly within the mattress.
- No disturbance technology is induced in good pocket spring mattresses. Wakeup’s pocket spring mattress is manufactured in such a way that causes no disturbance due to partner movements.
- To protect the coils, it has enclosed edge support.
- Relieves pressure from all the tensed muscles of your body.
- Gives relevant support to your back and spine at any position.
Some drawbacks Of a Pocket Spring Mattress-
- Pocket spring mattresses are not usable on both sides.
- Generally, pocket spring mattresses are not so good at regulating temperature normally.
- In some cases, the pocket spring mattress doesn’t have a foam layer for support.
Now, that you have a brief tour of best mattresses in india and you also might know it’s worth now. Wakeup’s pocket spring mattresses are the cheapest of all. The price falls at just ₹7,442 with premium quality and 10 year warranty card.
Don’t wait much, get yourself a comfortable pocket spring mattress and treat your body well.